Thursday, September 11, 2008

what i really want is a pony

The anniversary of my coming into the world--naked & screaming, torn away from the woman I love--is coming up and the question that begs to be answered is, "What do I want for my birthday?" Frankly, all I want is a tripod for my Nikon D60 and a new pair of heels/booties. Particularly these babies:



Knockoffs never looked so good....

Other gals rather have something more drastic than a trip to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory or an Oreo cake for their birthdays (What's wrong with an Oreo cake
? Hell, I'll take it if you don't want it), and opt instead for a little nip/tuck.

I got to admit, all those pictures/videos of bad celebrity plastic surgeries are sure addicting to look at. It's like an accident on the freeway: you can't help but slow down and look for blood or a loose head.

Anyways, here's a pic inspired by those girls on "Super-Sweet 16" with low self-esteem and too-eager-to-please parents.


shoes: http://www.newport-news.com/

No comments: